We Welcome You Back!
We are following all Work Safe BC requirements and orders of provincial health care officer. It means that operations will look different. During phase 2 our staff and service operations will not be at full capacity. Our team is certified with sanitation measures with Barbicide Covid 19 certification along with salon sanitation and safe practices and protocols before we go back to work. This helps our team feel confident in their knowledge of sanitation and to make sure they are up to date with expectations.
What to expect now when you attend your hair or makeup service appointment with us:
- Our new business hours are Monday-Saturday 9am-5pm
- Masks are mandatory for both staff and guests, please make sure you have one with you or we can provide you a mask for $1.50
- Waiting area is temporarily closed. You are asked to come check in with our receptionist, if the stylist is ready for you. In case your stylist is running behind, then you will be asked to wait in your car until you have received a phone call from us.
- We have restricted scheduling and closed half our stations to limit the number of people who can be in our space at one time
- Every guest has new, clean linen that has been stored appropriately along with neck guards
- Tools and workstations will be cleaned and sanitized between each service
- Any non-essential items have been removed. (Magazines, business cards etc)
- Beverage service is suspended
- Complimentary WiFi is available for use and you may bring your own reading material
- We are ensuring that all payment machines are being sanitized between each guest
- Ensured our team has the appropriate PPE to be used during services
including masks, disposable gloves.
- We are discontinuing the practice of handshaking and non-essential contact for the time being.
- We have plexin-glass barriers guards at the front desk.
- If out team is experiencing any symptoms or feel sick, they will be asked to stay home, all their guests will be rescheduled.
- We are communicating with guests to please be patient if we are running behind.
- You will be asked to sanitize your hands upon arrival.
- Groups are not welcome to come into the salon and one time therefore it is suggested that you do not bring friends or family along during your appointment.
- If you are feeling unwell or experiencing any type of symptoms you are asked to reschedule your appointment.